The main goal of IT audit is to give professional assessment of the existing IT-infrastructure of the company and to make recommendations on improving its efficiency.
Recommendations developed based on the IT-audit will help the company to:
- Cut down costs on support and use of IT-systems;
- Increase reliability and safety of IT-systems;
- Improve performance of IT-systems.
YOUR COMPANY NEEDS IT-AUDIT IF:
- It is organized based on information technologies: communications service providers, banks, insurance companies etc.
- It has extensive IT-infrastructure: manufacturing and commercial companies with a large number of branches etc.
- It requires restructuring etc.