The above project goals will be achieved thanks to methods, development and design of Occupational Safety AIS that are aimed at increasing the efficiency of the Company activity due to business process automation and optimization.
We identify the following key factors in particular:
- Improving quality (accuracy, authenticity, timely nature, uniformity) of the gathered managerial information on activity indicators, which improves the quality of the decisions.
- Uniform management based on uniform information.
- Structuring and unification of the stored data and their access procedure.
- Increasing operating availability of data.
- Customized access to information.
- Ensuring uniform system of procedures for generating management reports.
- Reducing time spent on processing various and large volume sources of information, used in the process of analysis.
- Cutting down on the number of systems used to draw up analytical reports.
- Simplification of the internal control procedures, process for generating analytical reports.
- A possibility for the users to implement developed, smart tools for graph and table data representation. A possibility of flexible set-up and expansion of the range of reports and analytical forms, reporting indicators.
- Improving reliability of the data storage.
- Protecting data from unauthorized access.