Data controllers using “Cloud FZ-152” do not have to pay for designing and supporting secure infrastructure to comply with the requirements of Federal Law (FZ) 152.
- "Cloud FZ-152 is a secure, certified and licensed “cloud” for Information System for Personal Data (ISPD) placement;
- Virtualization engines are certified: hypervisors of computational resources, management system for virtualized data transmission network, virtualization platform and data storage system;
- There are security services (based on certified security facilities), which may be used for moving your ISPD into the cloud.
CorpSoft24 Backup is a cloud backup solution that ensures reliable storage of any data scope.
- No agents. It does not need to be administered or updated.
- Maximum coverage for applications and systems that can be backed up.
- You pay only for the used Gbytes of storage, regardless of the number of servers and points for backup.
- Low network traffic. The changes are compressed during transmission.
- Strong encryption. Only the client has the key, the provider does not have access to data.
- Supports VMware, Hyper-V and XenServer for physical and virtual environment.
- Support of public, private and hybrid clouds.
- Inexpensive Disaster Recovery (restoration after destruction).
- In case of service failure, the client services will be up within the specified deadlines. Ensuring access to the services from the client’s stations.